We Will Help You Pursue Compensation For Injuries
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident due to the negligence or carelessness of another, Gayle Law Firm can help. We are an established law firm offering comprehensive legal services to individuals in and around Lake Charles. Our clients throughout southwest Louisiana have suffered fractures, brain injuries, spinal injuries, burn injuries and other injuries resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving autos, 18-wheelers, motorcycles, boats and other recreational vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles
- Slip-and-fall accidents leading to premises liability claims
- Workplace accidents with third-party liability, including those involving construction, chemical exposure and explosions
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
If you, your child or another close family member has been injured in a medical malpractice incident, an injury caused by domestic abuse or another type of occurrence, call 337-494-1220 or contact Gayle Law Firm online to discuss your options with an experienced Lake Charles personal injury attorney. Initial consultations are free of charge.
Turn To A Proven Trial Attorney Serving Calcasieu Parish
Our lead attorney is an accomplished personal injury attorney with more than 20 years of experience and a strong record of success. He handles cases ranging from auto accidents to class-action toxic torts and has achieved numerous multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of his clients. He has extensive experience handling multiparty lawsuits and complex claims and has served as local counsel for clients and for out-of-state attorneys in litigation matters connected to Louisiana.
While our attorney has sophisticated trial experience with a wide range of personal injury claims, Gayle Law Firm focuses much of its personal injury practice on helping individuals injured in car accidents. When we represent you in your auto injury case, we will do the following:
- Assist you in getting medical treatment for your injuries
- Deal with insurance adjusters so you can focus on recovering
- Thoroughly investigate the facts of your case to determine who was at fault for your accident
- Handle any property damage claims
- File a lawsuit to recover compensation for your injuries
- Negotiate settlement options with opposing counsel
- Aggressively defend your rights at trial if needed
Our goal, if we take on your accidental injury case, is to help you recover compensation for your injuries so that you can rebuild your life.
Putting Your Life Back Together
Gayle Law Firm is a small firm with one attorney, allowing us to provide each client with individual attention and service. Most of our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis, meaning you pay us nothing unless you recover compensation for your injuries.